Recruitment Agencies in Pretoria listing

Pretoria North West

CV Services Mountain View

  • Publish Date: 08-11-17
  • Price: R350.00

90% of people have a better opportunity getting an interview if their cv is in order. The remaining 10% depends on how you manage yourself in the interview. Working 6 years in senior recruitment I see hundreds of cv's and the majority have a lack of…

Read more

Need Advertisers